Eugenia L. Foster, CPA, LLC is a Cumming CPA firm that provides a wide variety of accounting, tax and financial management services to our clients throughout the Cumming, Big Creek and Coal Mountain area.
Ongoing QuickBooks SupportWe provide ongoing QuickBooks support on all phases of the program for our existing clients on demand. Just like you, we want your books to be in good order as this makes our services more efficient and keeps fees down.
- Reconciling your bank accounts in QuickBooks. An important part of keeping a proper set of books and assuring that no numerical errors have been made by you or your bank is balancing your checkbook at the end of the month (A/K/A reconciling your bank account.) We will show you how to do this using the QuickBooks program.
- Online banking set up and coordination with QuickBooks. If you would like to pay your bills online, QuickBooks can be synchronized with your bank account and automatically record your transactions. This is not a requirement, but if you want this feature, we can set it up properly.
- Printing and customizing reports for your specific needs. Depending on the type of business you are running, you will want certain reports daily, weekly or monthly so you can oversee your operations. We will help you determine which reports are best for you and then set them up within QuickBooks.
- Overseeing your bookkeeper. If you have a bookkeeper operating QuickBooks for you, we will oversee them to be sure he/she is entering transactions properly and be available to answer any questions your bookkeeper may have about your QuickBooks file.
- Inputting of credit card transactions. If managing your credit card transactions is an issue for you, you are not alone. We will show you a variety of techniques to handle this so your life can be made easier and you are no longer bogged down in this area.
- Accounts receivable & invoicing. Depending on the type of business you are running, you may want to keep your Account Receivable on QuickBooks so you can track who owes you money. In order to do this, you must know the essentials of entering data in QuickBooks for this feature to run properly. We will show you how.
- Entering of payroll. Whether you are using a payroll service or doing it yourself, we will show you how to enter payroll into QuickBooks.
- Accounts payable - Entering bills and paying bills. Depending on the type of business you are running, you may want to keep your Accounts Payable on QuickBooks so you can track who you owe money to. In order to do this, you must know the essentials of entering data in QuickBooks for this feature to run properly. We will show you how.
- Tracking inventory. Depending on the type of business you are running, you may want to keep track of your inventory on QuickBooks. In order to do this, you must know the essentials of entering data in QuickBooks for this feature to run properly. We will show you how.
- Budgeting & cash flow management. Whether you have a new or existing business, a good management style is essential to success. Part of good management is anticipating results and thus budgeting plays a key role. We can show you which parts of your business need to be budgeted and how to go about it.
Contact Us for a FREE Initial Consultation
Call our office today at 770-205-1967 to discuss your business needs with an experienced Cumming CPA.
Ask Us a Question
We offer a free consultation to local business owners. Please call us or complete our form and we will contact you. Call Us Now. 770-205-1967
We offer a free monthly newsletter featuring tax savings strategies, Quickbooks tips, ideas for growing your business and more.
Visit our Tax Center to sign up for tax due date emails, track your refund or use our handy calculators.
We offer over 130 financial calculators to help you find answers to many common financial questions or "what if" scenarios.